These boilers are available in 4 different outputs which means that there’s one to suit small, medium and larger properties. The Greenstar Ri Regular boilers are used with a heating system that includes stored hot water in a cylinder.
The Greenstar Ri boilers have a fascia-mounted heating temperature control knob and neon operational status indicator.
For further peace of mind, every boiler in Worcester’s Greenstar gas and LPG condensing boiler range has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation.
5 year boiler guarantee until 30th June 2013 (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 12kW
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- 5 year boiler guarantee until 30th June 2013, terms and conditions apply (standard guarantee: 2 years)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Compact dimensions - can fit within kitchen cupboard
- Built-in heating temperature control
- Compatible with Greenskies solar panels
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- Multi-directional fluing for siting flexibility
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.