Greenstar 24i Junior
Compact in size, the Greenstar i Junior combi boilers can be installed in a number of locations and are compatible with a choice of optional heating controls.
For further peace of mind, every boiler in Worcester’s Greenstar gas and LPG condensing boiler range has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 24kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 9.8 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 8.6 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.
EfficiencyPrint a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
- Best official boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- 2 year guarantee, 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Compact dimensions – space saving and siting flexibility
- Central heating temperature control
- Keep hot facility - instantly heated hot water
Metal wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
Multi-directional fluing means the boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
Mechanical and digital controls all compatible
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.