Greenstar 28i Junior
Compact in size and with domestic hot water outputs of up to 28kW, the Greenstar i Junior is ideal for apartments and small to medium-sized properties with one bathroom.
For further peace of mind, the Greenstar i Junior has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation for the second year running and has undergone a series of enhancements including the addition of a domestic hot water control to the boiler fascia.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2014 (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year guarantee on the plate heat exchanger.
EfficiencyPrint a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
New features and benefits
- Domestic hot water control added to the boiler fascia, to compliment the central heating control, allowing the homeowner to benefit from increased functionality
- Now compatible with a full suite of Worcester intelligent and weather compensation controls
- Switch mode power supply to reduce energy consumption in standby mode by 61%
Established features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- 2 year guarantee, 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Compact dimensions – space saving, siting flexibility and a class-leading lift weight of 26kg
- Ability to pre-plumb all 7 connections without the boiler being on the wall – gas, water, PRV & condensate connections. Robust wall mounting frame provided as standard allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- Full range of Condensfit II horizontal and vertical flue options with optional plume management kit available
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.