Greenstar 42CDi Classic
Greenstar CDi Classic gas combi boilers are our top of the range boilers.
They offer the widest choice of features within our gas boiler range, including the ability to control both the hot water and central heating temperatures, providing the ultimate in performance, economy and user convenience.
Greenstar CDi Classic combi boilers are unique in that they condense in both heating and hot water modes, resulting in greater efficiency and fuel savings.
The higher outputs of Greenstar CDi boilers can be suitable for larger properties with more than one bathroom.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2014 (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 17.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 15 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.
EfficiencyPrint a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility - instantly available hot water
- Extremely small standby electrical output of 3.5W - energy efficient
Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
5 year boiler guarantee terms and conditions apply (standard guarantee: 2 years)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.