Greenstar 42CDi (manufactured April 2007 - July 2012)
You can control both the hot water and central heating temperatures on a Greenstar CDi combi. They also offer the widest choice of operating features within our gas boiler range, providing the ultimate in user convenience, performance and economy.
Greenstar CDi combi boilers are unique in that they condense in both heating and hot water modes, resulting in greater efficiency and fuel savings.
The higher outputs of Greenstar CDi boilers can be suitable for larger properties with more than one bathroom.
For further peace of mind, every boiler in Worcester’s Greenstar gas and LPG condensing boiler range has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2012 (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 17.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
EfficiencyPrint a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
- Best boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility - instantly available hot water
Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2012, terms and conditions apply (standard guarantee: 2 years)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.