General boiler questions
If you’re looking to buy a new boiler
Use our Find an installer search to find home heating engineers near you. All the Worcester Accredited Installers listed will be happy to contact you about advice and a free estimate.
(As a boiler manufacturer, we supply through trade merchants which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.)
If you already have a Worcester boiler
- If you have a Worcester gas boiler, try our Quick gas boiler help page
- Try the FAQs below
- If you still need help, our Contact Centre can assist
Frequently asked questions
- What is a condensing boiler?
- What size boiler do I need?
- Common winter boiler enquiries
- What sort of shower should I run off a combi boiler?
- Should my heating system be cleansed when fitting a new boiler?
- Is it easy to fit a condensing boiler?
- Can I fit a boiler in a bathroom?
- Should I fit a water softener to my boiler?
- Will I receive anything in writing when I have a new boiler installed?
- Why is the hot water produced by my combi boiler sometimes cloudy?
- How do I choose a boiler installer?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- How could mains water pressure affect my boiler?
- How can I buy a new Worcester boiler?
- What is pluming?