Solar panel guarantee
Greenskies Solar-Lux, Lifestyle, Lito, Lito Mini, FKT and FKC series solar panels
The solar collectors - Solar-Lux, Lifestyle, Lito, Lito Mini, FKT and FKC series - are guaranteed in both part or parts and labour for a period of time as detailed in the standard guarantee periods table.
Products installed from 1st January 2007 are covered within these terms and conditions, which are as follows:
- Worcester, Bosch Group will guarantee the solar collector for both part or parts and labour as detailed in the Worcester products standard guarantee table and or extended guarantee product offer.
- Only the solar collector is covered within the extended guarantee and not the electronic controller or pump unit.
- The solar collector must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions, Building Regulations and British Standards at the time of installation.
- The effectiveness of the anti-freeze must be maintained.
- The fluid pressure within the solar system must be maintained to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- The collector must be secured to the roof or brackets in accordance with the installation instructions.
- The collector is not guaranteed against vandalism or damage from external circumstances, trees, falling masonry etc.
- The collector is not guaranteed against accidental damage.
- The collector must be appropriately sized to the hot water storage cylinder so as to reduce the amount of static circulation conditions.
- The installers must hold the Worcester Accredited Training Course qualification for solar, or an industry qualification recognised by Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
- The property owner may be asked to prove date of installation and the equipment was commissioned and maintained in line with manufacturer’s guidelines.