Greenstore 7 System
The Greenstore 7 System ground source heat pump is designed to work with a cylinder to produce heating and hot water for your home.
Ground collectors buried within your land collect stored solar energy there and transfer it to the heat pump. The ground source heat pump then uses this energy to deliver heating and hot water to your system.
The kilowatt output you need from the ground source heat pump depends on the heat load of your property.
Features and benefits
- Up to 400% efficient: for a single kilowatt of energy up to 4 kilowatts of energy could be generated for your home
- 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions)
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme approved
- Easy to operate text display menu
- Quiet operation with low noise output
- Weather compensation control feature increases efficiency
- Heat pumps can significantly reduce fuels bills
- Greenstore compatible buffer tanks and cylinders are available in different sizes
- Environmentally friendly
- Ground source heat pumps can replace the need for a boiler
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating or appropriately sized radiators
- System heat pumps can be used in conjunction with Greenskies solar water heating if desired
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.