Greenstore 9 Combi
The Greenstore 9 Combi ground source heat pump can help to save space in your property because it contains an integrated cylinder.
Ground collectors buried within your land collect stored solar energy there and transfer it to the combi heat pump. The ground source heat pump then uses this energy to deliver heating and hot water to your home’s system.
The kilowatt output you need from the ground source heat pump depends on the heat load of your property.
Features and benefits
- Up to 400% efficient: for a single kilowatt of energy up to 4 kilowatts of energy could be generated for your home
- 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions)
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme approved
- Easy to operate text display menu
- Quiet operation with low noise output
- Built-in hot water storage
- Ground source heat pumps can significantly reduce fuels bills
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather compensation control feature increases efficiency
- Ground source heat pumps can replace the need for a boiler
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating or appropriately sized radiators
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.