Greenskies Solar-Lux 6
Greenskies Solar-Lux evacuated tube solar panels are our highest performing solar panels. They offer solar hot water luxury even when conditions are cold and cloudy.
Double glass vacuum tubes and 360 degree absorption using Compound Parabolic Compound (CPC) mirror technology mean that the Solar-Lux panels represent maximised hot water output for minimised roof space.
Within our Greenskies range, Solar-Lux panels offer you the optimum investment in hot water comfort per square metre of panel because of their high efficiency and sizing flexibility with 12 and 6 tube panels.
Grants and planning permission
Grants and planning permission for solar panels
Planning permission for solar water heating panels has eased significantly over recent years and Government funding is available for time to time. Read more.Print a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
- Highest output per tube in UK market due to vacuum insulation*
- Maximum absorption possible - 360 degree - due to CPC mirror technology
- High efficiency even on cold, cloudy days
- High output at low outside temperatures due to low heat loss (heat loss coefficient = 0.749W/m2k)
- 6 and 12 tube variants offer sizing flexibility
- Maximised output for minimal roof space
- Easy-to-use controller
- Modern design
- Compatible with Worcester Greenskies hot water cylinders
- Flexible mounting system offers ease of installation
- Made of durable borosilicate glass and steel with fully interchangeable parts
- High maximum temperatures mean a very small contribution could be made to process heating**
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) approved
- Solar Keymark approved (European quality mark)
*When compared to mainstream competitors in internal SAP simulation
**When used as part of a specifically tailored heating system design
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.