Greenfloor underfloor heating
Greenfloor underfloor heating is designed to deliver highly efficient heating in its own right, as well as being an ideal partner to heat pumps and condensing boilers.
Underfloor heating is suitable for refurbishments and new build. It operates at lower temperatures, helping to increase the efficiency of the boiler or heat pump and reduce running costs.
Unlike radiator systems, underfloor heating distributes heat more evenly, increasing user comfort. It’s also cleaner, helping to reduce dust and the risk of house mites.
How underfloor heating works
Print a handy summary about this product
Heat from a radiator travels up and around the walls and ceiling of a room first, losing much of its useful heat in the process….
…while the heat from underfloor heating is evenly distributed from the surface of the floor throughout the whole living space.
Features and benefits
- Maximises the efficiency of condensing boilers and heat pumps due to lower working temperatures
- Eliminates the need for radiators: creates space on walls and allows unrestricted room layouts
- Cleaner air for the home: radiant heat results in less circulation of dust than with radiators
- Complete heating and hot water solutions from one manufacturer: complements Worcester gas boilers, oil boilers, ground and air source heat pumps
- Flexible and durable PE-Xc pipe: protected against thermal ageing and stress fracture
- Pre-insulated pipe positioning panels offer quick and easy installation
- Robust and durable stainless steel manifolds
- Full suite of wireless and wired control systems suit any type of installation
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.