Terms and Conditions
The appliance is guaranteed against defective materials or workmanship emanating from manufacture from the date of installation to the expiry date stated on the certificate subject to the following conditions:
1. That during the currency of this guarantee any components of the appliance which are proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture will be exchanged or repaired at the discretion of Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd, free of material charges and free of labour charge by Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
2. That the period of this guarantee will commence from the date of installation and will expire as per the details on the certificate.
3. That the guarantee will be invalidated if the appliance is not serviced* in accordance with the manufacturers instructions and statutory regulations in force from time to time by a competent service engineer within 12 months of installation and at 12 month intervals thereafter.
4. That proof of the service described in paragraph 3 above must be produced on request.
5. That Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd will not accept responsibility for any fault on the heating system not forming part of the appliance or any fault arising from causes other than original manufacturing defects or workmanship, or any faults caused by faulty installation, servicing neglect, misuse, accidental damage or the non-observance of the instructions contained in the Installation and Operating instructions appropriate to the boiler.
6. That the appliance has been used only for the normal domestic for which it is designed.
7. The product must be purchased and installed within one of the following territories: the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
8. That any terms and conditions held with your installer are also adhered to.
* Servicing is chargeable. If servicing is not carried out by a representative of Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd. then it must be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered Installer. Worcester, Bosch Group is a brand name of Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.