Greenstar 25Si (discontinued July 2013)
They’re suitable for apartments and small to medium sized 1 bathroom properties.
You can control both the hot water and central heating temperatures on a Greenstar Si boiler. There is also a range of optional controls available, offering you further comfort and flexibility.
For further peace of mind, every boiler in Worcester’s Greenstar gas and LPG condensing boiler range has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2013 (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details.
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 24kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 10.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 8.9 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- Best boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- Keep hot facility - instantly available hot water
Metal wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2013, terms and conditions apply (standard guarantee: 2 years)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wide variety of places
- Mechanical and digital controls all compatible
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.