Greenstar 25Si Compact
In the 2014/15 report and for the fourth year running the entire range of Worcester Greenstar gas boilers have been awarded Which? Best Buy, the only boiler manufacturer to have been awarded Best Buy status*.
The all new Greenstar gas-fired Si Compact is the successor to the Greenstar Si combi boiler.
Ideal for apartments and small to medium sized properties with one bathroom, it has a host of performance-enhancing features, including the revolutionary WB7 heat exchanger which enables the appliances to deliver DHW flow rates of 10.2 and 12.3 l/min despite their compact size.
The new Greenstar Si Compact has been designed to make installation and commissioning easier and quicker and comes supplied with a unique wall-mounting jig which enables the installer to quickly pre-plumb all seven pipe connections without the boiler being on the wall.
5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 24kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 10.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 8.9 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.
*Which? annual boiler report September 2014
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- 5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Can be installed in a standard kitchen cupboard without the need for ventilation (a standard cupboard is 720mm high by 600mm wide by 300mm deep)
- Split jig design for optimum lift weight (32.9kg)
- The expansion vessel has a simple drop lock mechanism that connects directly onto the hydraulic unit
- Ability to pre-plumb all 7 connections without the boiler being on the wall – gas, water, PRV & condensate connections
- Robust wall mounting frame provided as standard allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- LCD boiler display for operation status, commissioning features and diagnostics
- EMS-BUS compatibility enables use with Worcester intelligent controls series
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.