Greenstar 30CDi Classic System
In the 2014/15 report and for the fourth year running the entire range of Worcester Greenstar gas boilers have been awarded Which? Best Buy, the only boiler manufacturer to have been awarded Best Buy status*.
The Greenstar 30CDi Classic System boiler is our top performing system boiler. It’s suited to bigger properties with a larger heating requirement.
The Greenstar CDi Classic System boiler offers the ultimate in energy savings when combined with our new generation intelligent controls and our Greenskies solar water heating panels.
The pump has now been upgraded to a low energy model which meets future ErP legislation.
5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 30kW
*Which? annual boiler report September 2014
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- 5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Wall mounting frame with pipes behind- no exposed pipework
- Can be used with Solar Water Heating such as Worcester Greenskies
- Worcester smart controls can be used – ask your installer *
- Which? Best Buy winners *When the optional internal diverter valve kit is fitted
Greenstar gas-fired condensing boilers from Worcester.Download this brochure Order a printed copy of this brochure View manuals for the Greenstar 30CDi Classic System
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.