Greenstar FS 42CDi Regular
In the 2014/15 report and for the fourth year running the entire range of Worcester Greenstar gas boilers have been awarded Which? Best Buy, the only boiler manufacturer to have been awarded Best Buy status*.
Greenstar FS CDi Regular boilers are the ideal choice when replacing an old floor-standing boiler or if a wall-mounted boiler isn’t an option for you.
These boilers are compatible with our flexible flue system which means that the boiler’s flue can be routed through an existing brick chimney.
Greenstar FS CDi Regular boilers have fascia-mounted heating temperature control knobs and a neon operational status indicators.
5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 40.8kW
*Which? annual boiler report September 2014
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- 5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 2 year guarantee with 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Floor standing
- Operational status indicator
- Compatible with Greenskies solar water heating system
- Built-in heating temperature controls
- Multi-directional fluing increases siting possibilities
- Lightweight with rapid heat transfer using aluminium-silicon heat exchanger
- Robust heat exchanger
- Pre-fabricated pipe connections supplied
- Flexible flue for chimney installation
- Fault finding diagnostics
- Energy saving anti-cycle control
- Rigid 22mm gas connection
- Built-in frost protection
- Built-in condensate pump - 4.5m head increases siting possibilities
- Roll in boiler - minimises risk of damaging floors
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.