Greenstar Highflow 550CDi
In the 2014/15 report and for the fourth year running the entire range of Worcester Greenstar gas boilers have been awarded Which? Best Buy, the only boiler manufacturer to have been awarded Best Buy status*.
The Greenstar Highflow CDi combi boilers are floor-standing. These boilers have been specifically developed for larger two bathroom properties where there is a heavier requirement for heating and hot water.
Greenstar Highflow CDi boilers incorporate many of the operating features of our wall-mounted combis and can be used with mechanical, digital, wireless and new-generation intelligent controls.
5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 25 litres per minute at 30 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
*Which? annual boiler report September 2014
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- Suitable for larger family homes with multiple bathrooms
- Both hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Floor-standing boiler
Multi-directional fluing offers siting flexibility
Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- 5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls are all compatible
- Optimising 7-day programmable room thermostat available
- 24 hour programmable room thermostat available
- Built-in condensate pump - 4.5m head increases siting possibilities
- Earth bonding strip saves labour and money
- Roll-in boiler minimises risk of damaging flooring
- Built-in filling link saves money and labour
- Temperature control for CH and DHW
- Floor mounting pre-plumbing jig
- Built-in frost protection
- Electronic ignition
- Pump seizure protection
- Fault finding diagnostics
- Anti-cycle device
- No ventilation grilles required in compartments that meet minimum clearance and access requirements
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.