Greenstar Camray Utility System 25/32 (discontinued Nov 2013)
The Greenstar Camray Utility System oil boilers are designed to be installed in a utility room or garage.
As floor standing boilers, they can be installed under a worktop, provided there’s enough room for clearance and maintenance. They are front-servicing so you don’t need access to top of the boiler via a removable kitchen worktop.
Greenstar Camray Utility System boilers are compatible with Greenskies solar panels.
Heat output: 25-32kW
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- Best official boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- 5 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 10 year guarantee on secondary heat exchanger
- Compatible with Greenskies solar water heating
- Oil isolation valve
- Can be used with your existing heating controls
- Robust quality manufacture – excellence comes as standard
Help on choosing the best oil boiler to heat your home.Download this brochure Order a printed copy of this brochure View manuals for the Greenstar Camray Utility System 25/32 (discontinued Nov 2013)
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.