Greenstar Danesmoor 18/25
The new Greenstar Danesmoor regular boiler, inspired by installer feedback, has been designed to make installation and servicing quick and easy.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2015 when installed with a Worcester Greenstar System Filter (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details
Guarantee period: 10 year guarantee on the secondary heat exchanger, 5 years guarantee on the primary heat exchanger and 2 year boiler guarantee.
Central heating output: 18-25kW
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- Central heating outputs 12to 18kW, 18 to 25 kW and 25 – 32kW
- A rated boiler (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- A full 2 year guarantee, as well as a 5 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger* and a 10 year guarantee on the secondary heat exchanger*
- Quiet in operation and highly efficient
- An optional 7 day twin-channel digital programmer is available (not Utility)
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.