Greenstar Heatslave 25/32 (discontinued Sept 2013)
The Greenstar Heatslave combi oil boilers are suitable for installing in a kitchen. They have a pre-heated thermal store which provides you with instant hot water.
As floor standing boilers they can be installed under a removable worktop, provided there’s enough access for clearance and maintenance.
They are compatible with an optional plug-in time clock.
Central heating output: 25-32kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 22 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise.
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- Best official boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- 5 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 10 year guarantee on secondary heat exchanger
- Pre-heated thermal store – instantly heated hot water
- Optional fascia mounted programmer
- Robust quality manufacture
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.