Central Heating & Boilers
Who are we?
Boilertrust is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We’re also an authorised and approved Green Deal Installer meaning our accreditation body NAPIT annually audits us against government standards relating to Green Deal.
On top of our Gas Safe certification we’re members of Trustmark, which is a government backed standards scheme. This means as a customer if you ever felt you wanted to complain about our service or standards, Trustmark will act as mediators and resolve any issues with the parties involved. Trustmark also requires that we are audited to make sure our company is fully compliant and we are treating our customers with the standards and care Trustmark expect.
Example of what we can offer
- Worcester Bosch Boiler & Flue, Bosch Magnetic filter, System Cleanse to BSI Standard 6798, Inhibitor, Scalemaster, Compliance Registration, Worcester Bosch Guaranteed for 10 years & Boilertrust service plan until 2027.
- Starting from £2495 Inc Vat (subject to Site survey).
- Buy Now & Pay Later plus Easy Payment is available.
- Offer is based on a combi swap and boiler being fitted in the same location.
- If you’d like to find out more please visit our website or call the office directly on 0203 490 2656
- We offer free quotations for Gas & LPG boiler replacements / installations.
What we believe
We believe your home should be warm, and fuelled by an energy efficient boiler that helps reduce your carbon emissions and control your bills, this provides a simple and intuitive solution that complements your lifestyle, not dictates it.
- When you contact us you’re assigned a fully qualified Gas Safe engineer, not a sales person as many other companies do. The assigned engineer will quote, site survey and sign the contract with you for your boiler installation.
- The whole process from start to finish is simple and clear; you’ll understand your options and where everything is being located.
- Finally we practice fair pricing… and believe this works both ways. At Boilertrust we don’t use zero hours contracts, that’s why we turn up with teams that have decades of experience and confidence.
- So if you share our values and beliefs then let us show you why we’re so different to other heating companies.