About this installer
Kevin qualified as a Gas Service Engineer with credits in 1989 after a 3 year apprenticeship with British Gas.
Since then actively updating his qualifications as follows:
- In 2004 completed the Unvented Hot Water Storage
- In 2006 completed the Electrical Part P Defined Scope.
- In 2010 completed the Combustion Analysis course, being one of the first engineers in the country to qualify, 2 years before the deadline to complete.
- September 2011 completed Worcester, Bosch Group Solar Heating Limited Scope Fully Filled collector systems.
- Every 5 years since 1989 the ACS QUALIFICATIONS have been updated as required.
- In April 2009 we became members of the West Sussex Council and Trading Standards BUY WITH CONFIDENCE SCHEME.
Max, my son, has now joined the company on a full indentured apprenticeship which will take 4 years to complete.