International Childrens Day competition - Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions(“Terms”).
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on 00:00 (GMT) 2nd April 2019. The closing date for receipt of Entries is 23:59pm (GMT) on 5th April 2019 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to individuals aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this Promotion (or members of their family or household) (“Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by using entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) the participant is aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
6. An Eligible Participant will automatically be entered into the Promotion if they
a. Visit the Promoter’s profile at https://www.instagram.com/worcesterbosch/; and
b. like the Promoter’s posts; and
c. tag a friend on the Promoter’s post; and
d. follow the Promoter’s profile at https://www.instagram.com/worcesterbosch/.
(together the “Entry”).
7. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional Entries made by the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
9. All valid and correct Entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a Prize. The prize-winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (“Winners”).
10. The Prize shall be a prize set comprising one “Bobby the Boiler” softy toy, one “Picture a Greener Future” book, and one “The Really Tiny Book Light In Purple” personal reading light (“Prize”).
11. There will be five (5) Prizes in total that will be awarded to five (5) individual Eligible Participants.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
13. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under this or any other promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
14. The Winners give their consent to be notified by a post on Instagram and to be sent an Instagram message from worcesterbosch within ten (10) days of the Winners being identified (“Notification”).
15. The Winners must contact the Promoter within 14 days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize and provide the Promoter with their delivery address (“Winner Confirmation”). If a Winner fails to claim the Prize, such Winner will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
16. The Promoter will arrange for the Prizes to be delivered to the Winners at its cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the Winner Confirmation for delivery of the Prize.
17. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
20. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
21. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Prize.
22. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
23. The Winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd., Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom.
24. The Promotion is not affiliated with Instagram and/or Facebook and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Instagram and/or Facebook or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
25. If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Promotion or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: Marketing.Wo@uk.bosch.com.
27. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
More Terms & Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Mains Pressure Domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinder Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Engineer Visit Terms And Conditions
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Renewable Product Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
- Maintenance and Support Plans - Terms and Conditions
- Rely On competition terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Bear Grylls Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Grass Roots Terms and Conditions
- Win a Boiler Competition Terms and Conditions
- Win a boiler competition
- Certificate of Registration
- worcester stands tall terms
- The Purr-fect Role Competition Terms and Conditions
- [Signed Worcester Warriors shirt] (‘Promotion’)
- Express Service - Terms and Conditions
- Win over £1000 worth of Bosch goods
- Win Bosch Goods Terms and Conditions
- International Children's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Spring Show 2019 Tickets Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Getaway Terms and Conditions