Greenstar i System (27kW and 30kW) overview
Our higher output Greenstar i System boiler is part of that latest generation of smaller and lighter boilers.
Suitable for small, medium and large homes, the boiler can also be fitted in a standard kitchen cupboard.
This boiler can be used with our range of high efficiency Greenstore cylinders for a complete Worcester system solution for your home.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Can be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
|Greenstar 27i System||Greenstar 30i System|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||27||30|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280|
*With installation of optional built-in diverter valve† The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metre