Factory Tour Feedback – Terms & Conditions
Factory Tour Feedback (“Promotion”) – Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. Employees of the Promoter, or any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the Promotion.
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
4. The Promotion will commence on 6th February 2018 and close on the 31st January 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. The Promotion is open to all Gas Safe registered Installers who have attended a factory visit at the Promoter’s address (as found in clause 2) during the Promotional Period (an “Eligible Participant”).
6. Individuals will not be eligible to enter the Promotion if they are a merchant, specifier, contract customer or consumer.
7. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion the individual warrants that they are, at the time of provision of their details, aged 18 or over.
8. If an individual is entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation then they have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
9. Eligible Participants will be entered into the Promotion if they:
a. attend a factory visit at the Promotor’s address within the Promotional Period;
b. provide their email address during the factory visit for the purpose of participating in the Promotion; and
c. fully complete a feedback form that will be emailed to the email address provided during their factory visit within the Promotional Period including ticking the box to participate in the Promotion (“Entry”)
10. All valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win the Prize. A single prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on 31 January 2019.
11. The prize winner will be notified by the email address provided to the Promoter within 10 days of the selection (“Notification”).
12. The prize winner must contact the Promoter within five days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another Participant will be selected at random.
13. The prize is a bundle of Bosch Professional Power Tools to the value of £250.00 (“Prize”).
14. One Prize will be awarded to a single Eligible Participant (“Winner”).
15. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further Entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
16. The Promoter will arrange for the prize to be delivered to an address within the UK provided by the Winner at the Promoter’s own cost within 28 days of the prize winner being selected.
17. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted Entries.
18. A Prize will be only awarded to the Winner in their professional capacity and is awarded for business use only.
19. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. At all times throughout the Promotion, all participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be notified to the Eligible Participant via email.
22. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies
23. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the Recipient of the Prize.
24. The Winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of the participants and their businesses, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
25. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.