National ‘Fit 6 More Campaign’ 2021 (the “Promotion”) - Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion period will run from 12.01am (GMT) on 01.07.2021 to 11.59pm (GMT) on 30.11.2021 (“Promotion Period”). The closing date for receipt of the Reward claim made by the Eligible Participants is 02.12.2021 at 11:59pm (GMT) (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to installers who:
a. Are members of the Promoter’s Excelerate scheme (full information can be found at https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/excelerate-signup)
b. are based in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and
c. are Gas Safe Registered (in the United Kingdom) or registered with R.G.I.I. (in the Republic of Ireland); and
d. are aged 18 or over; and
e. are not excluded as per clause 5
5. Excluded from the Promotion are
a. companies within the Bosch group (including joint ventures);
b. employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents or their employees;
c. installers who have entered into a Direct Contract Support Agreement or any other financial reward agreement with the Promoter; or
d. any person professionally associated with this Promotion (or members of their family or household).
6. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) that you are aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) ensure that they are able to enter the Promotion in accordance with their employee’s internal policies.
7. To enter the Promotion and receive the Reward (as defined below), an Eligible Participant must:
b. During the Promotion Period, purchase and install at least three more Worcester Bosch branded gas-fire or oil-fired boilers (“Qualifying Product”) than the Eligible Participant purchased and installed during the corresponding period in 2020 (ie 01.07.2020 – 30.11.2020); and
c. Before the Closing Date, register the Qualifying Product(s) with the Promoter only via the Promoter’s online Excelerate portal (www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/login) [Note: any registrations through other channels will not qualify for the Reward (as defined below)],
(together the “Entry Requirements”).
8. The Promotion only applies to Qualifying Products which have been supplied and distributed by the Promoter within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. The Promoter will not accept any Qualifying Products that are purchased from alternative markets.
9. Qualifying Products must be fully installed in accordance with all relevant manufacturer’s instructions, regulations and codes of practice.
10. If the Entry Requirements are met the Eligible Participant will automatically be entered into the Promotion (“Entry”).
11. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per Eligible Participant. Any Entries exceeding such limit will not be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person and joint submissions are not allowed.
12. Entries received after the Closing Date and Entries not meeting the Entry Requirements will not be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to refuse any Entry and accepts no responsibility for any Entries not successfully made or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
The Reward and claiming the Reward:
13. The cash-back award is (the “Reward”):
- £150 if during the Promotion Period the Eligible Participant purchases and installs three more Qualifying Products than they purchased and installed during the period 01.07.2020 – 30.11.2020 (inclusive); and
- An additional £100 if during the Promotion Period the Eligible Participant purchases and installs six more Qualifying Products than they purchased and installed during the period 01.07.2020 – 30.11.2020 (inclusive).
The total Reward is a maximum of £250.
For example, if during the Promotion Period four more Qualifying Products are purchased and installed than during the period 01.07.2020 – 30.11.2020, the total Reward is £150. Or, if during the Promotion Period seven more Qualifying Products are purchased and installed than during the period 01.07.2020 – 30.11.2020, the Reward is £150 plus £100 (£250 in total).
14. If the Entry Requirements are met, the Reward will be processed by our external partner 360INCENTIVES.COM UK LIMITED (‘360’) who will require the Eligible Participant to register on their website and provide certain personal information in order to send the Eligible Participant a prepaid MasterCard (‘MasterCard’) with the Reward amount added onto it for the Eligible Participant to spend. The Mastercard must be activated within three (3) months of receipt.
15. By making a valid Entry, Eligible Participants give their consent to be notified by the Promoter or 360 via email or telephone.
16. Mastercard International Inc. may refuse to issue the Eligible Participant a prepaid MasterCard as acceptance is subject to the terms and conditions of Mastercard International Inc. which can be found at: www.360digitalpayments.com. The Promoter does not accept any liability for a refused or delayed issuance of a MasterCard. Please note that the Promotor has not partnered with Mastercard International Inc. and nor is the Promotor a contractual partner of Mastercard International Inc.
17. Subject to clause 14, the Promoter will arrange for the MasterCard to be delivered to the Eligible Participant’s address in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland respectively at the Promoter’s cost. Please allow up to 28 days from being notified of your successful claim for the Reward for delivery of the MasterCard.
18. The monetary value on the MasterCard will be in GBP for Eligible Participants in the United Kingdom and in EUR for Eligible Participants in the Republic of Ireland. The Eligible Participant will receive detailed information by 360 on how to access the Reward, expiry of the MasterCard and of the Reward, and other important topics. Please note that the Eligible Participant may forfeit the Reward if the activation process described by 360 is not followed correctly and within the given time period.
19. MasterCard reserve the right to initiate a participant validation check when the cumulative total payment amount exceeds the following GBP and Euro amounts:
• Euro (EUR): 2,500
• British Pound (GBP): 2,500
The participant will need to provide at minimum their full name, primary address and date of birth. The participant may choose to provide the required information at the time they are prompted or may opt to return later to provide the information. However, they will not be able to access the funds from the payment that triggered the threshold check or future payments until the information has been provided and cleared the validation check
20. The Reward is not transferable.
21. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
22. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
24. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
25. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Reward.
26.The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
27. If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Promotion or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: Marketing.Wo@uk.bosch.com.
29. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.