1. The specific rules set out in these Terms & Conditions shall be incorporated into the Competition Rules ("Rules") which shall apply to this Promotion. A printed copy of the Rules can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, stating the name of this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the Rules. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the Rules, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is at Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. Employees of the Promoter, or any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in this Promotion.
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion
4. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st January 2019. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2019 (“Closing Date”).
5. The Promotion is open to non-Worcester Accredited Installers who are Gas Safe/ RGI/ Oftec registered and are resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland who purchase either Qualifying Product One or Qualifying Product Two (as defined in paragraph 7) (an “Eligible Participant”).
6. The Promoter assumes that by using the website and/or entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over.
7. In order to be automatically entered into the Promotion an Eligible Participant must purchase either:
7.1 any Greenstar i, Greenstar Si or Greenstar Ri boiler and a Greenstar System Filter (“Qualifying Product One”); or
7.2 any Greenstar CDi Classic or Compact boiler and a Greenstar System Filter (“Qualifying Product Two”),
(together defined as (“Qualifying Products”) and;
7.3 register either Qualifying Product One or Qualifying Product Two at:< https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/support/guarantees> ,
before the Closing Date (together the “Entry”).
8. The Promotion is only available on Qualifying Products which have been supplied and distributed by the Promoter within the United Kingdom. The Promoter cannot accept entries against Qualifying Products which have been purchased from alternative markets.
9. The Promotion is not available on any second hand or graded stock.
10. The Promotion is subject to the continuous ownership of either Qualifying Product One or Qualifying Product Two. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw any Entry if either Qualifying Product One or Qualifying Product Two (in whole or in part), is returned or resold.
11. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via: < https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/support/guarantees>.
12. The Reward shall be either:
12.1 a six year guarantee if an Eligible Participant purchases Qualifying Product One; or
12.2 a seven year guarantee if an Eligible Participant purchases Qualifying Product Two,
(each a “Reward”).
13. No Reward is transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Reward of equal or greater value at any time.
14. A Reward or promotional product must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of a Reward or promotional items. Please note if you do not apply for the Reward, the published warranty length for such product will apply.
15. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. Only one entry per Qualifying Product purchased can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries for the same specific Qualifying Product made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted.
17. At all times throughout the Promotion, the participant must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be notified to you via email to the address used for Entry.
19. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
20. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to a Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of a Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of a Reward.
21. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
22. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of the participants and their businesses, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
23. The Promotion does not put an obligation on any participant to purchase products from the Promoter or purchase products from any other company within the Bosch group of companies in value or in volume to the extent that it is not lawfully permissible.
24. If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Promotion or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW.
25. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
More Terms & Conditions
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Greenstar Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Conditions of Sale - Goods
- Online Guarantee Registration Monthly Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Brainteaser Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- Greenstar Rewards August Offer Terms and Conditions
- Merchants And Spare Stockists Promotion Terms And Conditions
- Apprentice of the Year Competition – Terms & Conditions
- Seven Year Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Promotion 2017
- Stoves Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Installer Cash-Back Promotion
- GB162 September Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Installers Choice Competition (March 2019 Issue) - Terms and Conditions
- Worcester VS Saracens 2019 Match Tickets Terms and Conditions
- PHEX 2019 Spin the Wheel - Terms and Conditions