Can Worcester products be used with underfloor heating?
Underfloor heating may be installed with our entire range of boilers and heat pumps, with the exception of air to air heat pumps. In particular, underfloor heating is ideal for use with heat pumps which provides the added benefit of extra efficiency. If you are considering installing underfloor heating, please be aware that additional external controls and pumps may be required.
*Please be aware of zoning and the suitability of each appliance to these requirements.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?