How should the Greensource air to air heat pump unit be sited to ensure sufficient airflow and access?
It is important to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation. You also need to ensure that there is adequate access space for service and maintenance
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds and rain as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?