What are the key maintenance requirements for a Greensource air to air heat pump?
An air to air heat pump does not require annual servicing but it is advisable to follow a few simple maintenance procedures.
The outdoor unit should be checked regularly for leaves and debris, especially on the evaporation fins and water tray. The outdoor unit should be cleaned using a watering can with a rose attached. If the unit needs to be cleaned a car wash and polish can be used.
For optimum performance the air filters in the indoor unit should be removed and vacuumed each week. The air purifying filters should be checked regularly and replaced when they become discoloured.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?