What size of cable should be used to connect the air to air heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
Consideration should be given to the size of the unit, the length of the cable run and the type of cable being used.
Only have installation work carried out by qualified technicians who will be able to calculate the correct cable size for each installation.
Wiring of the units must be in line with the latest edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations also known as BS 7671:2008.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?