Chemical Water Treatment Training Course
This course has been designed in partnership with Fernox and Sentinel to outline the best practice for cleaning and inhibiting a central heating system. The course combines theoretical and practical exercises to ensure full understanding of the requirements of BS7593:2006.
Course will include:
- Explanation of BS7593:2006
- Causes of problems found in central heating systems
- The benefits of water treatment
- Correct product selection
- The methods of system cleaning
- Powerflushing a system
- Benefits of a system filter
- Correct use of TDS meters
- System water testing
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course