Gas Boiler Fault Finding and Repair - Level 1-3
This 3 day course is designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn best practice when fault finding and repairing a gas boiler.
Throughout the day the trainers will be coaching you through various fault finding and repair tasks demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£55.00 per person|
- Awareness of the most common causes of faults for heating systems and boilers.
- Understanding and identification of system and installation faults and their symptoms.
- Understand the basic operating principles of combi, system and regular boilers.
- Understand the ignition sequence of a boiler and how it may be used to diagnose faults.
- Understand the equipment used to diagnose faults and learn their functions.
- Understand the differences between live and dead testing and their risks.
- Understand the importance of correct polarity and the risks of incorrect electrical installation.
- Learn how to work safely on a boiler by using the safe isolation procedure.
- Use the equipment during various tasks and understand the readings taken to diagnose faults across numerous components.
- Apply core principles and methodology of fault finding to broken down boilers.
- Demonstrate the use of fault finding equipment on components and successfully interpret the readings.
- Learn how to replace faulty components across the Worcester Bosch range of gas boilers.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar Combi Boilers
- Greenstar System Boilers
- Greenstar Regular Boilers
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification, be part of an industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice.
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as safety boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical