Gas Boiler Specification - Level 1 & 2
This course is designed for those who want to improve their knowledge,and learn best practice when specifying a gas boiler.
Throughout the day the trainers will be coaching you through various specification tasks discussed using Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£40.00 per person|
- Understand the basic layout of an open vent, sealed system and combi system, their key components and pros and cons.
- Awareness of the various types of heat emmitors that may be used in a central heating system.
- Awareness of the various types of heating control and their use cases.
- Understand the basic layout, function and operation of various different types of boiler and their installation requirements.
- Understand effective boiler, radiator and cylinder sizing for a dwelling.
- Understand the basics of primary system pipe sizing.
- Specify flue systems and their terminations effectively.
- How to size an expansion vessel for a system
- Specifying appropriate controls
- Understand S-Plan, Y-Plan and Internal Diverter Valve system types.
- Specifying gas pipe sizes.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar i Range
- Greenstar Compact Range
- Greenstar 8000 Range
It is recommended that you have some prior knowledge or be involved within the industry before booking this course.
This course comprises of 2 levels, which may be booked individually if it is more convenient. It is recommended that you attend courses in the correct sequence.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical