Greenspring CWi47 Continuous Flow Water Heater Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our continuous flow water heater.
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenspring Continuous Flow Water Heater. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who want to specify and install Greenspring Continuous Flow Water Heaters.
- Greenspring CWi47 Continuous Flow Water Heaters
- Be Gas Safe Registered.
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Single appliance or cascade installation
- Customer hand over
Servicing, Maintenance and Fault Finding
- Carry out Service checks
- Maintenance and cleaning of the condensate trap
- Removal and replacement of key components
- Inspection and cleaning of components
- Cleaning of the heat exchanger
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course