Greenstar 8000 Lifestyle Course
This course is designed to provide you with hands-on experience and an introduction to our next generation boiler, the Greenstar 8000 Style.
This course will guide you through the boilers improved installer touchpoints and our new Greenstar 8000 Style touchscreen display where simple full text makes navigating through the menu structure effortless. In addition to this, an overview on compatible controls including the new wireless Bosch EasyControl, along with an insight on accessories and our industry first, Greenstar Intelligent Filling System will be provided.
Greenstar 8000 Style
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Key features and benefits
- Best practice installation methods
- Commissioning procedure
- Touchscreen boiler display overview
- Understanding and adjusting operational parameters
- Fluing and Plume Management
- Benchmark Best Practice
- Greenstar Intelligent filling System
Servicing and Maintenance
- Best practice servicing procedures
- Inspection and cleaning of key components
- CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Text display and level analysis
- Operational history
- Multimeter component testing and good practice
- NTC thermistor sensor controls
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking, we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course