LPG Changeover Training and Assessment Course
This course includes training and assessment on the changeover from natural gas to LPG.
|Cost:||£250 per person|
This hands on course covers the training and assessment needed for changing from natural gas to LPG and is ideal if you want to expand your services.
You must hold
- Either the Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety (CCN1) or Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN1). Candidates must have been Gas Safe Registered for a minimum of 6 months. Please note a candidate may book when they have been Gas safe registered for less than 6 months as long as they will have been Gas Safe registered for 6 months as at their course date.
- To carry out work on LPG appliances you must also hold current ACS certificates for that appliance type e.g. CENWAT for boilers and water heaters.
Includes the following NG - LPG changeover modules/assessments
- CoNGLP1 - (PD) Permanent Dwellings
- CoNGLP1 - (RPH) Residential Park Homes
- CoNGLP1 - (LAV) Leisure Accommodation Vehicles
- HTRLP2 - Closed Flue LPG Gas Fires
You must bring with all of your original and current ACS Certificates, along with 2 passport photographs in order to take the assessments.
Training is not mandatory nor a pre requisite to the assessment. However most installers find that they benefit from undertaking refresher training prior to assessment.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course