Can the external air to air heat pump unit be hidden behind bushes, trees and fences?
Yes, but you must ensure wherever you position the unit, it has to have adequate airflow available to it and that the discharge air can't be re-circulated back to the inlet.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?