How should the Greensource air to air heat pump unit be sited to ensure sufficient airflow and access?
It is important to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation. You also need to ensure that there is adequate access space for service and maintenance
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds and rain as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?