What are the key maintenance requirements for a Greensource air to air heat pump?
An air to air heat pump does not require annual servicing but it is advisable to follow a few simple maintenance procedures.
The outdoor unit should be checked regularly for leaves and debris, especially on the evaporation fins and water tray. The outdoor unit should be cleaned using a watering can with a rose attached. If the unit needs to be cleaned a car wash and polish can be used.
For optimum performance the air filters in the indoor unit should be removed and vacuumed each week. The air purifying filters should be checked regularly and replaced when they become discoloured.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?