What are the key maintenance requirements for a Greensource air to air heat pump?
An air to air heat pump does not require annual servicing but it is advisable to follow a few simple maintenance procedures.
The outdoor unit should be checked regularly for leaves and debris, especially on the evaporation fins and water tray. The outdoor unit should be cleaned using a watering can with a rose attached. If the unit needs to be cleaned a car wash and polish can be used.
For optimum performance the air filters in the indoor unit should be removed and vacuumed each week. The air purifying filters should be checked regularly and replaced when they become discoloured.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty