What is a ‘confirmation payment’?
The confirmation payment is a payment of £200 made to Worcester Bosch made by the consumer in order to secure their installation date. This payment is then deducted from the final price shown to the customer.
More All FAQs
- How do I pay for my Express installation?
- What happens if my installer cancels?
- Who services my boiler, after installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an Express installation?
- Why do I have to upload pictures of my current boiler and flue?
- Who will install my new boiler?
- What do I get from Express?
- What is included in Express?
- How do I qualify for Express?
- What is Express?