Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
Currently the system has been designed with the assumption that Smart TRV’s are installed on every radiator, if there is no Smart TRV installed in the same zone as the EasyControl then heating will not be triggered. If you are experiencing this issue, then you must install or move a Smart TRV into the same zone as the EasyControl.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty