Can Worcester products be used with underfloor heating?
Underfloor heating may be installed with our entire range of boilers and heat pumps, with the exception of air to air heat pumps. In particular, underfloor heating is ideal for use with heat pumps which provides the added benefit of extra efficiency. If you are considering installing underfloor heating, please be aware that additional external controls and pumps may be required.
*Please be aware of zoning and the suitability of each appliance to these requirements.
More Home Heating FAQs
- How to bleed a radiator
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Do I need a boiler, solar panels or heat pumps to heat my home?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?