Where is my data from Wave stored?
One of the advantages of the Wave is that the data is not stored on the server, everything is stored on the Wave itself. Therefore the homeowner owns their data. The Wave automatically checks the server every night to see if any updates are available. These updates are then installed automatically meaning that they benefit from all updates to features and functionalities.
More Wave FAQs
- How many smart devices can be linked to the Wave and which one does the Wave listen to?
- How much is the Wave app?
- Where is the best place to install the Wave in the home?
- What happens if I lose my internet connection to Wave?
- If I lose my smart phone can I still operate my heating with Wave?
- Does the Wave switch between British summer and winter time automatically?