1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from Monday 5th February 2018 to 23:59 Saturday 31 March 2018.
3. One winner will be chosen from all entries received on the webpage.
4. The winner will receive a Worcester Bosch Greenstar boiler, installation by a Gas Safe Registered Worcester Accredited Installer and a Wave smart control (the Wave can be substituted for an alternative controller if the chosen boiler isn’t compatible with a Wave).
5. To enter, users must visit www.worcester-bosch.com/win-a-boiler and submit their details, and answer the question “In our advert Worcester the cat raised his heating up by using his owners Bosch EasyControl and App. What temperature did he set the heating to?” for the chance to win.
6. The winner will be informed of their prize by Monday 30th April 2018.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
9. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. If the winner decides to have a Worcester Bosch boiler installed within the competition period (Monday 5th February 2018 to 23:59 Saturday 31 March 2018) and instructs a WorcesterAccredited Installer to undertake this work, then the winner may opt to receive a payment instead. This is the only exception to point 11 of these terms and conditions. The payment for the work will be restricted to no more than £3,500 and receipts to prove, date of installation and costs must be provided.
13. The winner will receive their prize by Thursday 31st of May 2018.
14. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems entrants may have with entering the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
18. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Worcester Bosch competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not
exercise this right unreasonably.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
21. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
23. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms
24. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter:
Worcester, Bosch Group, Costswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW.
More Terms & Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Mains Pressure Domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinder Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Engineer Visit Terms And Conditions
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Renewable Product Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
- Maintenance and Support Plans - Terms and Conditions
- Rely On competition terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Bear Grylls Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Grass Roots Terms and Conditions
- Win a Boiler Competition Terms and Conditions
- Win a boiler competition
- Certificate of Registration
- worcester stands tall terms
- The Purr-fect Role Competition Terms and Conditions
- [Signed Worcester Warriors shirt] (‘Promotion’)
- Express Service - Terms and Conditions
- Win over £1000 worth of Bosch goods
- Win Bosch Goods Terms and Conditions
- International Children's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Spring Show 2019 Tickets Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Getaway Terms and Conditions