Worcester Bosch Winter 2018 (“Promotion”) - Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the Rules.
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is at Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. This Competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. (except employees of the Promoter or its affiliates and their families , agencies and anyone professionally connected with the Competition) (‘Eligible participants’)
4. The Competition is open from Monday 15th October 2018 00:01 BST to Monday 19th November 2018 23:59 BST (‘Promotional Period’)
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received on the webpage during the Promotional Period.
6. The winner will receive a Worcester Bosch Gas-Fired Greenstar boiler, installation by a Gas Safe Registered Worcester Accredited Installer and a Bosch EasyControl (the ‘Prize’) (the Bosch EasyControl may be substituted for an alternative controller if the chosen boiler isn’t compatible with the Bosch EasyControl).
7. To enter, Eligible participants must visit www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/win-a-boiler and submit their details, and answer the question “What year is shown on the Which? Best Buy Award in our advert?” for the chance to win.
8. The winner will be informed of their Prize by Friday 30th November 2018.
9. There is a maximum of one entry per Eligible participant. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
10. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their Prize by replying to the notification sent. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the Prize to a new winner.
11. The winner is responsible for ensuring that their domestic gas installation is installed by persons who have successfully completed the appropriate gas installer course, who are registered with RGII.
12. Full details of the Prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original Prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equivalent value.
13. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
14. The Promotor will try to ensure that the winner receives their Prize by Friday 18th January 2019, but this is an approximate date only.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems entrants may have with entering the Competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. The Promoter will process the participants’ personal data which they provide to it for the purposes of the Competition and complying with the delivery commitments. The Promoter’s legal basis for processing the personal data is that the processing is carried out for legitimate business interests in connection with the Competition and supply of the chosen products. We will not process the personal data for other purposes unless there is a legal basis for doing so. The Promoter handles the personal information in a secure and confidential manner and always in accordance with the law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016) and applicable UK law. The Promoter will never disclose any personal information to third parties unless there is a legal basis for this. The law provides the participants with rights in relation to their personal information. To find out more about this and about how the Promoter handles your personal information in accordance with the law, please take a look at our website which is updated from time to time as legal requirements change: worcester-bosch.ie/legal-and-privacy
18.The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably
19. This Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
More Terms & Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Mains Pressure Domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinder Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Engineer Visit Terms And Conditions
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Renewable Product Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
- Maintenance and Support Plans - Terms and Conditions
- Rely On competition terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Bear Grylls Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Grass Roots Terms and Conditions
- Win a Boiler Competition Terms and Conditions
- Win a boiler competition
- Certificate of Registration
- worcester stands tall terms
- The Purr-fect Role Competition Terms and Conditions
- [Signed Worcester Warriors shirt] (‘Promotion’)
- Express Service - Terms and Conditions
- Win over £1000 worth of Bosch goods
- Win Bosch Goods Terms and Conditions
- International Children's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Spring Show 2019 Tickets Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- Malvern Getaway Terms and Conditions