Worcester Bosch Launch Their Latest Heat Pump – The Compress 2000AWF
The newest addition to our heat pump range is a compact design that provides affordable, greener heating.
Our new Compress 2000AWF is big on performance and small on space – it’s an all-in-one, full monobloc heat pump solution that is simple to install and with reduced indoor space requirements, making it ideal for renovations and new builds.
The 2000AWF has simplicity and efficiency at its core, combined with flexible outputs ranging from 4-20kW, sound levels reaching as low as 53dB, efficient operation and simple controls making it the perfect heat pump for first time users with up to a seven-year guarantee.
We are proud to remain at the forefront of home heating innovations in the UK and we have over 15 years of experience designing heat pumps. For those choosing to install a heat pump for the first time, we offer comprehensive training so that homeowners can operate their new home heating system with confidence. One of the main benefits of the Compress 2000AWF is that it is fully customisable with simple and intuitive controls, meaning users can take full control of their home comfort levels while reducing their carbon footprint.
Key features of the Compress 2000AWF include:
- Easy Installation: the Compress 2000AWF is an all-in-one, full monobloc which means an F-Gas qualification is not needed for installation. There is only one outdoor unit and no indoor unit making installation and maintenance a breeze.
- Flexible Outputs: with outputs ranging from 4kW – 30kW and with the ability to cascade up to six units, the Compress 2000AWF suits a range of homes and properties.
- Easy Access: with only a few screws to remove to access key components, maintenance and access is easy.
- Flow Temperatures up to 65c: the Compress 2000AWF is a high flow temperature heat pump, making it a suitable solution for new build properties and renovations.
- Accessories Available: a variety of extra accessories are available to work alongside the Compress 2000 AWF.
Martyn Bridges, our Director of Technical Services has this to say about the design of the Compress 2000AWF:
“Innovations in sustainable heating tech have been at the forefront of what we do. We are delighted to unveil the latest development in this space with the launch of the Compress 2000AWF which incorporates the compact design, adjustable controls and noise level adjustments, perfect for first time converts to heat pumps”.
To learn more about the Compress 2000AWF, visit https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/products/heat-pumps/compress-2000-awf
We are planning to introduce an exclusive new Clean Heat Cashback Pledge to support consumers and installers alike with the transition to Bosch electrified heat pumps and hybrid systems.
We are delighted to have been honoured at the Housebuilder Awards 2023, as part of a ceremony hosted by TV personality Joel Dommett at the Intercontinental O2 in London on the 2nd of November.