Our Bosch Climate Residential Air Conditioning (RAC) Multi split air to air heat pumps deliver both heating and cooling for your home, small business and office – providing comfort throughout the year.
Bosch Multi Split Air to Air Heat Pumps
Our Bosch Climate Residential Air Conditioning (RAC) Multi split air to air heat pumps deliver both heating and cooling for your home, small business and office – providing comfort throughout the year. Also compatible with our HomeCom Easy App to enable smart connectivity.
Up to five units can be connected to one outdoor unit, saving you space and providing you comfort for multiple zones. Wall-mounted and cassette type indoor air conditioner units are available. The easy to install HVAC units are quiet when in operation and have a purifying filter that eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke, odour and pollen providing you with cleaner air.
- Outdoor units have extra outputs: 4.1kW, 5.3kW, 6.2kW, 7.9kW, 8.2kW, 10.5kW, 12.5kW
- Wall mounted: 2kW, 2.6kW, 3.5kW, 5.3kW and 7kW
- Cassette indoor units: 2kW, 2.6kW, 3.5kW, 5.3kW and 7kW
- Duct indoor units: 3.5kW, 5.3kW and 7kW
- SEER up to 7 and SCOP up to 4. Combination ratio up to 133%.
Bosch Climate 3000i indoor unit
Our Climate 3000i is a reversible air conditioning unit which provides heating and cooling from the same source. It has an ErP rating of A++ for cooling and A+ for heating, giving your customers comfort with low energy consumption.
Bosch Climate 5000 Multi Split Cassette Units
The multi split cassette units are installed into the ceiling. Your customers can have up to five units indoors per one outdoor unit. These units can be controlled via an optional wired controller and is supplied with infrared remote control as standard.
Bosch Climate Multi Split Duct Units
Our Climate 5000 Multi split duct units have a slim and compact design so they can be situated in the ceiling or wall. They are a perfect solution for residential and commercial applications such as offices, conservatories and retail shops.
- Compact and stylish design
- Easy and flexible installation thanks to long piping lengths
- All indoor unit types can be mixed
- Improved air quality thanks to high-density, cold catalyst and bio filters
- Sleep function. Controls ambient temperature during the night. Auto-modulation improves comfort
- Self-diagnosis and safety. In the event of failure in operation the unit automatically turns off and displays a relevant error code
The system switches automatically between heat and cold modes if the ambient temperature is respectively below or above the temperature setting value.
The fan speed may be selected without starting up the exterior unit.
The fan speed may be selected to obtain the required temperature.
This mode adapts the ambient humidity to the optiumum level for the time of year.
The fan speed may be selected to obtain the required temperature
Why choose Bosch?
Millions of people across the UK rely on Worcester Bosch for their heating and hot water, and we are proud to have received a 5 star rating by our customers on TrustPilot.
5 Year Guarantee
For peace of mind, our air conditioning units comes with a market-leading 5 year guarantee.
Same company, Same quality
All our products are manufactured with Bosch levels of quality and reliability as standard, giving you peace of mind year after year.