This efficiency rating icon is for a product within a range of products. View all products in this range
Greenstar 2000 overview
The Greenstar 2000 is our price competitive combi boiler, suitable for apartments, small and medium sized homes with one bathroom.
Designed to be accessible for all, the Greenstar 2000 offers every home greater choice and the opportunity to have a market leading, reliable Worcester Bosch boiler.
The Greenstar 2000 is now fully compatible with third party external 230V controls and a wider range of Worcester controls, from mechanical to connected controls.
With hot water flow rates up to 12 l/min, the range also comes with a 5 year guarantee as standard, and a 6 year guarantee when installed with our Greenstar System Filter. Peace of mind also comes with a 10 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger.
Our entire gas boiler range is able to run on a 20% hydrogen blend - so your customer can be confident it will run on gas for it’s lifetime. Learn more.
- 5 Year
With any Greenstar System Filter
- 6 Year
Features & Benefits
- Natural Gas only
- Our quietest combi boiler
- Condenses in hot water mode
- Simple to specify with maximum flue lengths of 9m horizontally and 12m vertically (60/100)
- Quick to install with the option to pipe vertically to the boiler
- CH flow and return copper tails included
- Easy access with removable side panels
- C6 heat exchanger is an evolution of our WB3 heat exchanger which features in the Greenstar i
- Ability to modulate down to as little as 4.8kW
- 35 degree hot water temperature rise (10 & 12 l/min)
- Quick tap water-saving function. Customer can open their tap and immediately close it. While the tap is closed, the boiler fires and brings plate heat exchanger to DHW set point. Within 30 seconds the customer can open the tap again and hot water is instantly available.
* When boiler is in ECO mode and flow rate is at least 2.5 l/min.
|Greenstar 2000 25kW||Greenstar 2000 30kW|
|Part number||7 736 902 099||7 736 902 100|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||20||20|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||724 x 400 x 300||724 x 400 x 300|
† Mininum inlet pressure to achieve maximum hot water flow rate
Can't find the literature you're looking for?
Visit our dedicated literature section where you can search by product name, serial number and more.