The easy way to stay guaranteed
- Changes made to our guarantee promotion
- Now even easier to obtain the maximum length of coverage
- 6-year guarantee for any Greenstar i, Ri or Si boiler with Greenstar System Filter
- 7-year guarantee for any Greenstar CDi boiler with Greenstar System Filter
We’ve made significant changes to our guarantee promotion, making it even easier for you to offer added peace of mind when recommending our Which? award-winning boilers.
While every Worcester appliance will still come with a five-year guarantee as standard, the new, simplified structure means you can obtain our extended guarantee by equipping each system with a Greenstar System Filter.
The full list of guarantees is as follows:
- 5 years for any Greenstar gas boiler
- 6 years for any Greenstar i, Ri or Si boiler installed alongside a Greenstar System Filter
- 7 years for any Greenstar CDi boiler installed alongside a Greenstar System Filter
For more information on the appliances we offer, take a look at our range of gas boilers.
From April, the new Boiler Plus legislation, which is part of the Heat In Buildings policy, will mean that new gas-fi red combi boiler replacement installations in England must be installed with either a smart, load or weather compensation control or a flue gas heat recovery unit. Rest assured, Worcester has every option covered.
For your chance to win new and exciting racing day prizes, read about Worcester’s search for the Apprentice of the Year competition here.
Never knew that heavy rain was as much of a risk to condensing boilers as cold weather? Learn how and why to protect a heating system against wet weather here.